I candidati possono inviare il loro curriculum e storia di stipendio per firstname.lastname@example.org, o compilare il modulo in fondo a questa pagina.
SALES TERRITORY MANAGERS
We are seeking experienced, high performing, ambitious Sales Territory Managers to manage multi-state territories. Our Territory Managers are self driven individuals that work out of home offices in their assigned territories. Territory Managers are responsible for cultivating new customers and providing excellent service to existing customers by performing the following duties:
- Build your pipeline by generating leads, cold-call prospecting, researching trade journals and using other sales management tools.
- Target decision makers and build relationships with companies in your territory to get an understanding of their requirements and needs.
- Use your knowledge of mechanical and electro mechanical products to help you evaluate customer needs, provide solutions to issues they may be experiencing and determine how you can provide them with total customer satisfaction.
- Manage the entire sales process from telemarketing, arranging qualified visits to customers, provide solutions, provide quote and close the deal.
- Travel throughout your territory (at least 50%) on a regular basis to existing customers and prospective customers.
- Communicate technical capabilities of Double E’s products, pricing, and performance clearly and effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Participate in trade shows and sales meetings.
- Conduct competition analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and a sales data base program.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to provide solutions to customer.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- 5+ years experience in industrial sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Openings are nationwide; relocation may be available for the right candidate.
Double E Company offers a great compensation package including base salary plus commission and a competitive benefits package including health, dental, group life, short & long term disability, 401K plan, paid vacation & holidays.
Is your company selling machine accessories to the paper, film, and/or foil converting industries? If you have experience selling in a manufacturing environment, especially in printing, packaging, paper production, corrugating, or converting, we would like to speak with you. As Double E expands, we are open to various sales distribution possibilities and would welcome a conversation about how you think you could help us. If interested, please contact Ted Furlong, Sales Manager.
Ted can be reached at 508-588-8099 or by email at email@example.com.